It Started In The Beginning Of Time.

"Everything in Life is Connected Together Creating a Full Circle"(c)copyright.







Thursday, January 3, 2013

Today was a greart day for me!




    I would have never thought when I came into this world 65 years ago, that I would be driving a limo in the neighborhood I was born in. Today I drove a funeral, that ended up with me taking the client back to a Church that was on a street in Washington that I use to play when I was only 3 and 4 years of age. Is this circumstance telling me something (like my slogan says) or was this just a very great day for me in my 65 year old life? Think about the things that take place in you life everyday, then praise GOD. 
 
"Everything In Life is Connected Together, Creating a Full Circle"


No comments:

Post a Comment