It Started In The Beginning Of Time.

"Everything in Life is Connected Together Creating a Full Circle"(c)copyright.







Monday, January 7, 2013

    Greetings to all,
     Yesterday (January 6) was a very good day for me as well as a learning day; I just happen to be participating in a Bridal Show at the Washington,DC Convention Center and I never realize that so many Ladies and gents were getting connected.
     The people I talk with, most of the couples were getting married in the month of September or November and man did they have their plans all over  the place. The captain of the ship was the, yes! lady and she know just where she was going (straight to the alter). The captains had their colors pick out, the number of people they would have in  their inner circle, who would be paying for the voyage (Trip to the alter, mom or dad) and the honeymoon (the groom and his people). What would the bridge pay for; the bride would pay the looking GOOD part, that's the work.
     All-in-all, everything went very well and learning what to do at one of those bridal shows wasn't hard, I just had to keep myself from thinking about getting in the same circumstances as the brothers I talked with.
    So, there I was at my first bridal show and would I do this again, NOT IN THIS LIFE!

MotorcycleMan 750 (A.K.A, SunofMan7)

In Life is Connected Together, Creating a Full Circle"

No comments:

Post a Comment