It Started In The Beginning Of Time.

"Everything in Life is Connected Together Creating a Full Circle"(c)copyright.







Saturday, December 29, 2012

Greetings to all,

    Today is another day that the LORD has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it. I've just come back in the house from one of my many jobs and I tell you, the world continues to move on; with or with out some of us.
   I drove in a funeral today and there was a long line of cars for this person who had passed over. The person was well like and must have touched the hearts of many others they worked with. I say this to say that in this earth, there will be those who are liked more than others, but should we determine that by what we see with our eyes alone, or should we involve our hearts in the process of determining someones greatness?

"Everything In Life is Connected Together, Creating a Full Circle"

No comments:

Post a Comment