It Started In The Beginning Of Time.

"Everything in Life is Connected Together Creating a Full Circle"(c)copyright.







Friday, December 28, 2012

has the United States of America stop eating real food?

 Greetings to all,

  It's good to know that we are making it through this year in good health; Yet, let me inform you that it's not by my strength, but by the love of THE MOST HIGH. Also, this is not to say I don't have some problems, but that they are small in number. Like today, I just happen to be at the pharmacy  picking up a prescription when I notice there were a great many people there as well and this is like this every time I come to the pharmacy on a Friday. It's like people are there to pick-up there energy or health aids to make it through to a specific point in time (just like me). I must admit, since I've retired and my money is not as plentiful as it was, I've cut back on what and how much I eat, but I'm not trying to replace food with the drugs I take for other health issues.
  Now it is said, that we as a people should eat healthy; but, if we live in the wealthiest place on the planet and don't have enough money to live at means, while the rich get richer and the middle-class is trying to keep what they have (living off the elderly and young people), what do you think the people in poorer counties are going through? people in poorer counties don't have the money to get drugs to ease their pain like those in the U.S. We know there has to be a level of hierarchic to create vision, but why should it be: very poor, medium poor, poor, wealthy and extremely wealthy. 
  People, we need to open our eyes and see the coffee pot, because it's empty.

"Everything In Life is Connected Together, Creating a Full Circle"

No comments:

Post a Comment