It Started In The Beginning Of Time.

"Everything in Life is Connected Together Creating a Full Circle"(c)copyright.







Friday, February 8, 2013

When the lights go out, they go OUT!

 Greeting to all,
   I wrote recently how one must live life to the fullest and I found out today that when you do, sometimes the lights go out  so you can't see your way.
  The day before yesterday (2/7/13), I got a job to take someone to the airport, so I got up at 4:30am, got myself together, pickup the limo; then pickup the person and took them to the airport. Everything was going fine so, I got home and decided I would wash my cloths and that's when everything started going downhill.
  It was at this point the lights in my building went out, but the washer also stopped operating; so I drove around the neighborhood trying to find a Laundromat to wash and dry my cloth, but there was none. I went back to my apartment and decided to wait until the power came back on. After about 20 minutes the power did come back on, so now I went to dry my cloth. After my cloth dried, I took them to my apartment to fold them up and found out that all my cloths were not there, now what would someone want with the cloth of a poor person as myself. Now I don't know if I should call the police and tell them someone stole some of my cloth from the dryer in the laundry-room and I don't know why or should I just wait until I see the doll with the pins in it? Think about it.
PS, join the blog and give me some feedback.

 MotorcycleMan 750 (a.k.a, sunofman7)
"Everything In Life is Connected Together, Creating a Full Circle"

No comments:

Post a Comment